Open Source Math Software
- Group Explorer - group theory visualization (but getting a little long in the tooth now… anyone interested in updating this in HTML5 for the web?)
- Lurch - a general validation environment for mathematical reasoning in first proof courses (currently being updated for the web)
- Model games - a simple web app for the game-theoretic semantics of predicate logic, which I use in my honors logic class
- Visual Group Theory (Mathematical Association of America, 2009)
- Introduction to the Mathematics of Computer Graphics (Mathematical Association of America, 2015)
- forallx in Lurch (free online, with P.D. Magnus)
During Spring 2010, I supervised Lubka Dagorova’s honors capstone project. She created a Microsoft Excel Add-in for examining arbitrage opportunities in international stock exchanges. See more here.