- Visual Group Theory, Mathematical Association of America, 2009
- Introduction to the Mathematics of Computer Graphics, Mathematical Association of America, 2015
- Data Science for Mathematicians, editor (with many wonderful authors who receive my hearty thanks!), Taylor and Francis, 2020
- forallx in Lurch, with coauthor P.D. Magnus
- textbook site (download text for free as a PDF)
Open Source Math Software
- Group Explorer - group theory visualization software, now updated for the web
- How to Data - a website of code recipes for math, stats, and data science
- Lurch - a general validation environment for mathematical reasoning in first proof courses (currently being updated for the web)
- Model games - a simple web app for the game-theoretic semantics of predicate logic, which I use in my honors logic class
- GAP Packages - while on sabbatical from July 2018 to July 2019 at the University of St Andrews, I created the following packages for the algebraic software GAP.
During Spring 2010, I supervised Lubka Dagorova’s honors capstone project. She created a Microsoft Excel Add-in for examining arbitrage opportunities in international stock exchanges. See more here.